Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Testing. Testing One Two Three

This was just a test. My camera can actually take short video clips. I've only done it once or twice but usually I don't have very much space on my camera which is why when I tested this the clip was cut short. But if I can bring myself to erase all the pic's on my camera then hopefully I can add some video clips now and then. (For some reason I feel like backing all our pictures up on cd's, the computer, and our external hard drive isn't enough and I am afraid of losing something. But then I think back to only a few years ago when the only way to save pictures was on the 35mm film. Wow it is crazy how much things have changed so quickly!)

So from your viewing point, how does this work?? Does it take too long to upload, is the quality good, can you hear it...

Testing. Testing one two three... can anyone hear me?

After thought:

**Okay, so after posting this, I realized that I was holding the camera wrong and will correct this in upcoming video postings!!**

No comments: