Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

Flashback Friday

Snowbabies!!! I love them. I know this love came from my mother who also collects them. Finding ones that we don't have or retired Snowbabies is one of my favorite Christmas time traditions. But, my favorite Snowbaby of all time will never be found in any store.
And that is my Kendall snowbaby! I can't remember who gave us this sweater, but every time I put it on her last year she reminded me of a snowbaby.
Something about the soft porcelain skin and rosey cheeks, just makes me get all mushy inside.
This picture was taken 11/04/07.
Also I want to wish Grandpa/Dad/Jan a very happy birthday and we hope you know how much we miss you!

2 comments:

J-Dawg said...

You got to love those nice cheeks!

Happy Birthday Jan! I don't think you read the blogs, but we wish you a great day, which I am sure is even better since Mary is there with you!

Happy The Man said...

Enjoy those cheeks while you can because babies are only babies for so long (as you know). It really blows when you can't pick them up any more. I only have one that I can still pick up, very sad...