Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

Flashback Friday

Hello readers. I have an idea of trying something new. I have a lot of older pictures that I don't have a chance to write about and share with you. So I have deicated Fridays to bring back some old pictures and memories and any stories that I have to go along with it. I hope you will enjoy.

For my first Friday I am going to put out this picture. It is one of my all time favorite pictures. It was taken October 13, 2006. The day after Kendall was born, but it is our very first family picture. I still have it saved on my camera because I love to look at it.

I love to look at the girls and see how they have grown and yet they still look like my little babies! And I think about how Bart and I have grown as parents. It's amazing how much we have all changed in such a short amount of time.

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Amen to that. Just wait until they start leaving for college...

Cathleen said...

What a great picture! We have always done a family picture at the hospital when every comes to see the new baby (we have quite a collection by now). They are definitely wonderful. I love Cadence's smile in this picture too.....too cute!

J-Dawg said...

What a great family picture! Look how good you look after having Kendall--what's up with that?!? You are going to make all the rest of us look bad. I love how Cadence is looking at her new baby sister so lovingly. Wow! Time flies... your little one is almost 2 now!