Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

Swimming Day

Here are just a few pictures of our swimming day this week. Kendall is getting more confident at the pool, although she still won't let either of us hold her in the big pool. She is always holding on to the sides in the kiddie pool or on the stairs in the big pool. Cadence on the other hand likes being held in the big pool and even attempts to jump to us from the side.






Trying to escape from Daddy. He was growling and pretending to "get" her and Kendall couldn't get out fast enough.
Daddy and Cadence
Daddy and Kendall
A new game, pull Daddy by the ears from one end of the pool to the other. I don't know who was having the most fun, Cadence or Daddy!

Here is another attempt at posting a video. This time I was sure to hold the camera the right way!! Again it was cut short so I guess I didn't delete enough pictures again, but I am still figuring this out so be patient and I am sure I will get some good video's up before long.

If you can't hear it, Cadence says," Sister, what are you doing over there? We are playing catch-ity catch ball!" Kendall doesn't answer, she just stands there... I wonder what is going through her head sometimes...

Pretty cute!

3 comments:

J-Dawg said...

I love the "butt" shot! I wonder if Kendall will thank you for that shot one day. Kendall really looks a lot like Bart; the close-up of her face really makes it evident.

Cathleen said...

Well I just caught up on reading all your blogs. It looks like you guys are having a great summer. The girls look adorable as always and of course I love to see pics of my "little" brother too!
Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday!! Hope you have had a wonderful day! Enjoy being young....it goes too fast! Love you guys xoxoxo

Happy The Man said...

Yes, Happy Birthday from me too! So, is that an Olympic sized pool? It looks pretty cute actually.

Hope you had a great B-day.