Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

~Meena's Surprise Party~

Well, for the past few weeks Cherilyn and I have been planning on having a surprise party for my Mom. This year she turns 50 so we knew we had to make it special (she is going to kill me for putting her age on here)! Her actual birthdays in on the 24th so our plan was to hold the party on the 17th so she would be less likely to suspect. First we told her that our family had plans to spend the day with the Cilderman side of the family, then Craig and Cherilyn told her that Craig had to work on the 24th and asked her to "take her out to lunch and then to Disneyland" on the 17th. We gave her a specific time to be at their house so that I would have plenty of time to leave church and get there before her. Everything worked out perfectly.
Okay so, I've been trying to post a video here for the last THREE days and it just isn't working. I will try again, but I have other posts that I want to start working on, so come back, it will just be delayed! Thanks for your patients with my creative process!

As you can see she was very surprised and even though she said she suspected a little bit, I don't think she really knew what was going on.

*Sorry about the shaking. I tend to get over excited sometimes and when I heard Cherilyn yell "She's Here!!" my adrenaline went into overdrive and I couldn't stop shaking! *Meena and Cadence

Craig, The Birthday Girl, and Bart
Eating Birthday Cake

Helping Meena opening her presents. (In other words, Cadence opening
Meena's presents for her)
Meena's girls!
Kendall, Mommy, Daddy, and Cadence