Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Out to Lunch and a ride on the Ferris Wheel







Everytime we drive by the Irvine Spectrum, Cadence always asks to ride the Ferris Wheel. I always have to say, No not today maybe next time. So when we drove by on Monday and she asked about it, I was very happy to tell her that YES , we get to go today!! My mom is on Spring Break so she invited us to lunch at the Irvine Spectrum and the first order of business was to ride the Ferris Wheel. Kendall was a little nervous at first but by the end of the ride I think she was enjoying herself. After a little walking around we got to go to Wahoo's for lunch and then we sat beside a fountain and let the girls (Zoe too) run around! It was the perfect day for handin' out outside!!



4 comments:

J-Dawg said...

How FUN!! Jonathan loves riding the Ferris Wheel and the Carousel at the Spectrum. Most of the time I have to say, "Not today." as well. The Spectrum is a fun place to hang out with kids. And Wahoo's, that's the best!!

Cathleen said...

What fun!! Looks like beautiful weather too....makes us miss CA even more. I love the girl's Dora shades, I'll have to get some for Isabelle. She's looking at their pictures with me right now and saying their names over and over. It would be so fun to get together with the cousins!

Aleks said...

Wow they've gotten so big! That looks like fun too!

chrisandheatherdouglas said...

This is so cute!!! I would love to go with my girls on this!! Let's get together when I come down and take the girls somewhere together!! I miss you so much - I wish you lived out here!