Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

~Happy Birthday Bart~

Today's blog is dedicated to our Bart!!

Happy 33rd Birthday!


We love the way you make us smile without any effort, we love the way you make us laugh with your funny faces and witty charm. We love the way you let us love you and shower you with our hugs and kisses. Thank you for your constant dedication and commitment to our family. Thank you for supporting us in our successes. Thank you for your love, thank you for being the one we want to love.


From your girls with love,

Nicole, Cadence and Kendall




3 comments:

Cathleen said...

Happy Birthday "little Bro"! You are getting soooo old. I'm glad I gave up that getting older stuff years ago. What a scary picture by the way....I'd sure like to know more about the circumstances surrounding that photo! Love ya (we posted a b-day tribute to you too on our family blog)

Happy The Man said...

Now that's the kind of face you make when you're like hunker'n down to you know like, well, you know! I've seen my toddlers and youngsters do it, heck I've even seen dogs make'n that face. I hope it was a good birthday BM! Happy Birthday big guy.

J-Dawg said...

Happy Birthday Bart! We hope you had a great birthday! We look forward to celebrating yours and Janis' birthday this Sunday.