Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 14, 2008

High Five

This morning I caught the girls at the cutest thing! They were huddled around this toy cookie jar Meena gave Kendall for her first birthday. Cadence would put a cookie in, then Kendall would put a cookie in and put her hand up and say, "HI" meaning hi five and they would give each other a high five and it would start all over again!




I am glad I rushed to get my camera!





For those of you who don't know we got a couple of guinea pigs last fall, Zeek and Gunther. Of course the girls love them, Zeek was one of Kenall's first words. So here are a couple of pictures of Kendall and Daddy playing before bathtime ( that is why Kendall is missing her pants!)




Our Gunther on the left and Kenall giving Zeek a kiss on the right.







Uncle Janis, Daddy, Aleks, and Aunt Lori:
Happy Birthday bannerWe love you!












3 comments:

J-Dawg said...

How cute that they are entertaining each other! I can not wait for Jonathan and Lauren to be able to play with each other!

I would love for you to visit our family blog and make comments... :)

Cathleen said...

What a cute/fun moment to capture! I love HAPPY sibling interaction. The children being best friends is one of my true joys in life!

Anonymous said...

I saw the link to your blog on Chris & Heather's and just wanted to let you know that I think your girls are SO pretty! Glad to hear you're doing great!