Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Alligators in Laguna Niguel??

Cute lizard.Did you know we have alligators in Laguna Niguel?? Well, we do! As the girls and I were taking a walk this morning we came across a rather large lizard. It was probably about seven or eight inches long!! I stopped and pointed it out to the girls and said,"What is that?" Cadence was very excited and said," It's an alligator Mom!! I've never seen an alligator before!" Then I told her," No, it's a lizard honey." Then Cadence looks up at me and says," No, it's an alligator Mom!" Throughout the whole conversation the alligator was frozen, so I asked Cadence if she wanted to touch it and so she knelt down and pet it. Then I asked Kendall if she wanted to pet the alligator too. So she ran over and picked the darn thing up and started walking off with it!!! Suddenly the alligator was no longer frozen and starting wiggling like crazy in her hand. She shrieked with excitement and threw it down and that thing took off like crazy. The girls chased after it until it went into the bushes and they were very disappointed! So for the rest of the walk we were on an alligator hunt!

* I love the birthday tickers on Janis and Jen's blog so much that I am borrowing the idea*

2 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Did you say, "see ya later alligator" to that thang??? Great story!

J-Dawg said...

That is too cute! I can not believe that both your girls touched the lizard!!! Future tomboys?

Don't you love when your child does not believe you when you tell them something, and they proceed to tell you "the truth".

I didn't know Kendall is turning THREE this year too!! :P