Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Zoomars


Today the girls and I met up with a friend of mine, Sonya and her two year old daughter Mya and we went to the Zoomars Petting Zoo in San Juan Capistrano. We all had a great time, Kendall of course was cautious and shy. Some of the more aggressive animals, well everything except the Guinea pigs and rabbits scared her a bit. She usually just threw the carrot sticks at them while her sister was feeding all the animals. As scared as Kendall was Cadence was the complete opposite, I still can't believe how comfortable she was, epically when we went in the little goat area. Those things will climb all over you to get a carrot stick. There were two butting heads with each other right in front of Cadence and she just laughed at them while I was pulling her out of the way.


Cadence found this goat resting on the bench, crawled up beside it and said, " Look Mommy, I'm a goat."


This is Kendall and I taking a ride on the train. And the other is of Kendall running away from the goats.


Here are a few pictures of the very first time I took the girls to the petting zoo. Cadence was about twenty two months old and Kendall was six months old.
This is one of my favorite photos. Cadence was trying to feel Kendall a carrot stick through the fence!


No comments: