Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Freaking Out

So I was in the kitchen with the girls and I told Kendall that if she wants her milk she has to go sit next to Cadence. She thought I was talking about sitting on Cadence, so she went and sat on her lap!! So cute and Cadence totally let her. So I thought, go get the camera!! And I told the girls stay there and I will be right back. Well I went to go find my camera where I thought I left it last and ... it wasn't there. So I start looking all over the house and I can't find it. So I think the last place I saw it was when I took it to church on Sunday. I am hoping it just got packed up in all my class supplies and my only option is to wait until Sunday to see if it is there. But I have this horrible pit in the bottom of my stomach and my hands are shaking. I have some of the pic's backed up , but I don't think I have done it in a couple of months! Ahhhhhh!!!!

As far as my 2 and 3's class goes. I was so excited and prepared for class on Sunday and when we got there Cadence was my only age appropriate kid!!! We had a friend out sick, another one with his mom, and three absent!!! I was so bummed. So I just sent Cadence in with the little kiddos and went to church. And it worked out so well because the topic was on parenting!!! Perfect, I love that subject! ;D

We have had a pretty mellow week other than that. Our apartment complex has a small enclosed park that is right across the street from our apartment. When we first moved here we were really excited until we went there for the first time and realized that the red wood chips that were on the ground stained EVERYTHING and the whole park was really gross and dirty. Well... last week they changed out the wood chips and cleaned it up and we have been over there almost everyday! Yeaaaa!

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Hurray, somebody updated their blog!

If you had toddler boys, I'd suggest looking in the toilet or the garbage can for your camera. Since you have sweet darling girls, it's probably with your church stuff.

That is great news about the park in your complex. Cathleen made our playset area really nice last year with the rubberized redwood chips. However, a few cats in the neighborhood think it is their kitty litter box. Have I mentioned that I HATE cats??? So, as I've said on my own blog, I'm not a big gun guy, but that FMZ9 is sounding really fun right about now. I of course would never kill a cat (intentionally), but a nice BB or pellet gun would certainly put a smile on my face as I watch these squatters doing their thing. My kids laugh at me as I get all bent yelling at them to get off my property.

Cathleen said...

I sure hope you find your camera. I know that freaking out, pit in the bottom of your stomach feeling all too well....hopefully this time it all works out.
Thanks for your email too, I still owe you a reply...I'm AWFUL about responding to email. I always read them, but replying....well...
I'm glad your playground got cleaned up and is usable now. It is a real bummer when you get excited about something and it is not as it seems. When we bought our last house in GA, there was a beautiful lake across the street. Our house was up on a hill with a wonderful view looking out over it. Very soon after we moved in, the lake was drained for repairs. It stayed drained for 6 years until just after we moved out....they repaired and filled it just in time for us to sell it to someone else...what timing!

Happy The Man said...

OK, Cath pointed out that they are not pooping in the rubber stuff but out near the play area. Either way, somebody needs to send these cats to their maker! Any cat hit-men out there???

The occasional cat fight I don't mind. I like to get in my comfy chair for those!