Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Peeez

When Kendall woke up from her nap yesterday I was in the middle of folding laundry. So I told myself to hurry and finish the pile before I got her up knowing I had a few minutes before she would get mad. She did her usual calling out for Mommy or Daddy and she threw an occasional Meena in there, probably trying to figure out who to call to come get her. After a couple minutes of this she gave up and just started calling out, "Peeez, Peeez, Peeez." Such a polite little girl. Of course I gave up on trying to hurry and had to go give her a hug!

Kendall has also become quite the little helper when it comes to taking care of the guinea pigs. In the morning when the piggys start squealing at me for food, Kendall is right there with me to help. She has to carry the water bottle and empty food bowl into the kitchen. Then after I have filled them up, she carefully carries the food bowl back to the cage and puts it inside. She walks so slowly and she doesn't drop even one pellet! It is so cute to watch her get excited about helping, it is now her "job"!

*** Just as I am writing this, Cadence and Kendall are having a snack in the kitchen. I stop to listen for a second just to hear Cadence tell Kendall," Pull me Kendall." So Kendall reaches over and grabs Cadence to pull her closer. Cadence then say," Now I am next to you Kendall. I love you Kendall." Ahhh***

Still can't find my camera....can't stop thinking about it either.

Happy Birthday Becky!!

2 comments:

Cathleen said...

Too Cute, Too Cute!! Of course you had to stop what you were doing and get her...what a sweet moment!! Your girls are just precious :0)

Happy The Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.