Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 2, 2008

I can't hear Mommy

Yesterday after cleaning up the girls room, I closed the door behind me so they wouldn't go back in and tear the place up again. After a few minutes in the living room, Cadence started wandering toward their bedroom.
I told her, "Cadence come back we are going to stay and play in the living room."
A few seconds went by with no answer and no return, so I called out, "Cadence did you hear me?"
At this point I heard the bedroom door open, Cadence run in and yell," Oh no!!! I can't hear you Mommy, I can't hear you." I just had to laugh because, well... I thought it was funny! Maybe she thought if she was far enough away from me (like in her room) that she say that she couldn't hear me and then she wouldn't have to obey!

1 comment:

Cathleen said...

Too funny!! Isabelle will cover her ears or eyes and think it somehow makes her invisible. Kids are just a crack up, I love watching how their little minds work.
I guess I'm going to have to wait a little longer to see your little princesses. I won't be coming out to the graduations. It just doesn't work out right now :0( Someday soon I hope though!