Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Elated

Spectacular... Blissful.... Awesome... Relieved... Happy... Thankful... Jubilant... Eccentric... Vibrant... Rockin... Excited... Grateful... Rejuvenated... Giddy... Triumphant... Fabulous... Luminous...

These are just a few words that come to my head when I think about how wonderful it was that I found my camera. It was in fact with my class stuff at church so I feel better knowing that I didn't lose my mind and do something crazy with it like leave it on top of my car or put it in the refrigerator! Believe me, I looked.

The weather here has been beautiful, and a little unbearable. It was in the low 90's yesterday and in the upper 80's today. So we are looking forward to a pool day or a beach day or maybe both this week!! Stay tuned for pictures!!

2 comments:

Cathleen said...

SO happy for you! It is just awful to lose something that useful and valuable.
I was getting worried though. I checked your blog a couple of hours ago for an update and you hadn't posted yet. I was afraid it wasn't at church after all. Have fun at the pool or beach for us....

Happy The Man said...

You're lucky and I'm happy for you! But I still think that you need a son! That way you too can also experience the heartache of finding something you love at the bottom of the toilet... Or, find your son with your car keys in an outlet saying, "mommy, the keys are hot!" You see what you're missing???