Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jana Alayra

Today around four thirty or so my friend Sonya called me up and said,"I just found out that Jana Alayra is giving a free concert tonight do you want to go?"
Uhhh... Jana Alyara....free...HECK YEAH!!!
So as soon as Kendall was up from her nap, we hopped in the car to meet them and off to the concert we went.
Mya (Sonya's two year old) was a little more familiar with the music and songs so she got into it right away! But as soon as Cadence saw what was going on she joined right in, in no time at all. And where was Kendall, in the middle of the kiddy mosh pit? Oh no, she was pretty much glued to my lap the whole time!! After Jana sang a few newer songs, she played some ones that we have heard before. When Cadence heard them she would lean over and say, "This is Meena's song for her class!" She is remembering that she hears some of these songs Sunday mornings when Meena plays them for her Bible Classes. I do have some great pictures of the three girls dancing and running around and a few, of course, of Jana doin' her thing, but until we finish fixing the computer's issues, you'll just have to wait!!

















So here are a few of those photos I promised a few months ago!!

2 comments:

Cathleen said...

Hopefully you'll get your computer issues worked out soon....we miss the pictures! What is wrong w/ your PC exactly? Greg might be able to help. He just helped my sister-in-law Theresa get back online. She is a daily blogger and was out of commission for about a week. He stepped her through things over the phone. Send him an email and maybe he can help you out.

The Cox Family said...

Hey, as far as the China earthquake goes ... where was that in relation to where Marcus is. I saw a map on CNN and it didn't look close? Just curious. You can respond to my email: jbjcox@gmail.com as I don't often check my actual blogger. Thanks!