Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Potty Training

For the last few months Kendall has shown quite an interest in being potty trained. Every once in a while she will all the sudden strip down and tell us she has to go potty. I just figured it was because she always watches Cadence going. Well on Sunday she came up to me two times in a row to tell me she had to go potty, so I decided that I might be a little crazy, but it is time to potty train Kendall!








Today is day four and so far she has had one accident on day one and then one tonight. I am so proud of her, she is 20 months old and constantly exceeding my expectations! Yeah Kendall!!!

2 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Ummm, that first picture captures a pretty good grunting face... Yay for potty!!!

(Yay for putting an end to diaper expenses!)

Cathleen said...

Isabelle was 2 in April. She showed signs of readiness long before 2, but I didn't want to hassle with it. Now she isn't interested and is rather fearful of the toilet. Oh well, I figured I'd give her time to get over her fear and try again.
Way to go Kendall!!