Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 6, 2008

A week in the life...

We did a lot of fun things this week so I am just going to wrap it all up with a few pictures and a lot of words!
Monday Night:
Daddy worked all night so the girls and I took another try at baking. We made peanut butter smores. They were so good that I won't be making them again anytime soon because I found out that I have no will power against them.
Getting ready! I found those pink aprons at Target for $1. That's my favorite kind of deal!

While we were waiting for the peanut butter cookies to back we had fifteen minutes to kill and it turned out that the girls also have no will power against marshmallows and golden grahams and let themselves snack while we waited. I definitely had to replenish our ingredients before the cookies were done!

Finished product.We all had some milk ready and couldn't wait to dig in!



Tuesday we went to the pool.
We have a kiddie pool here and we love it! I can always get both of the girls to take a nap after going to the pool.

Going to take a potty break.
All pooped out and ready to relax.

Tuesday Night:
We had a super big bubble bath. Before I let the girls in I used about a ton of bubble bath to create the biggest bubble bath they have ever seen!

It took no time at all before there were bubbles flying EVERYWHERE!
Even in the mouth!

Wednesday:
Was Daddy's day off, so we went to Chuck E. Cheese. While I was getting Cadence out of the car seat to go inside, she told me, "Mommy, we are going to play games first and then we will eat our lunch." If that were the case I would never get them to leave the games and go eat. The "hurry up and eat so you can go play games" strategy works so much better.
Daddy teaching Cadence how to ROLL the ball and not THROW the ball.
On this game Kendall won fifteen tickets all by her self! She is amazing!

After nap time on Wednesday we did take a trip to the park but at this point my camera was out of batteries so I didn't get anymore great pictures!

Thursday Night:
Was Meena's Night since I worked and Bart had traffic school (hehehe) and she snapped this picture for me. The only thing the picture left out was that they were actually on top of the coffee table. I think my mom and I share the same motto: Take a picture first and then tell them No No!

3 comments:

Cathleen said...

Such cute pictures, I loved looking at all of them. The girls are really so adorable. I love this age....enjoy them while it lasts...they grow up too fast!
You'll have to post your recipe for the peanut butter smores, sounds very yummy!
Love to you all ;0)

J-Dawg said...

What a fun and busy week you guys had! The pictures are so cute of the girls. I love that they seem to be such good friends!!

Aleks said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!