Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!!!

Well after a few months of computer problems, we finally just gave in a got a new one!! And boy is this one fully loaded. I had no idea what we were missing with our old generic with the bare minimum upgrades.
All I have to do now is put my memory card right into the front of the computer and wa-la, everything is download, in a very short time I might add, and ready to go. I am definately going to enjoy being able to back up my photos right here at home and not wait and go to Costco to do it there! I am very excited. So hopefully I will be back to posting all the fun pictures and stories!
I have gone back over the past month and updated previous blogs with pictures and have published them, so go back a few and catch up!!!

1 comment:

Cathleen said...

Glad you're back!! Now I have a reason to check blogs again. It was ALL your fault that I stopped blogging. I had no inspiration without you ;0)
Anyway....enjoy your new computer and keep us up to date with your cuties! Love you guys....Cathleen